August 15, 2016
- The Levine Scholars Program sends nomination information to schools in North Carolina and select out-of-state high schools.
August 25, 2016
- The nomination form is available online for high school counselors and college advisors.
October 15, 2016
- Deadline for school counselors to nominate students for the Levine Scholars Program.
November 1, 2016
- Deadline for nominees to submit a complete freshman admissions application to UNC Charlotte Undergraduate Admissions. The application, application fee or approved fee waiver, official high school transcript and official SAT and/or ACT scores must be received by this date.
November 8, 2016
- Deadline for nominees to complete the Levine Scholars supplemental application through the online portal. All recommendations must also be submitted online by this date.
November 22, 2016
- Semifinalists and all other applicants are notified of their status through the Levine Scholars portal.
January 5, 2017
- Finalists and all other applicants are notified of their status through the Levine Scholars portal.
February 12-13, 2017
- Levine Scholars Finalist Program
March 1, 2017
- Recipients and all other candidates notified of their status through the Levine Scholars portal.
April 15, 2017
- Deadline for recipients to notify the Levine Scholars office of acceptances of scholarship offers.